Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Protective Security Officer
Posting Job TitleProtective Security Officer
Triple Canopy provides mission support, security and training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide. Triple Canopy values diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company's business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates. Positions are in Kuwait.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the DHS-FPS security program to include oversight of security officers
- Provide armed security patrols, access control, personnel escort duties, traffic and parking control, monitoring close circuit television systems, law and order duties, and security and fire safety surveillance.
- Foster the development of a positive and high performance security team; Assist in managing schedules to ensure staffing levels meet Contractual requirements
- Work with the PM to ensure overtime usage is minimal; Assist the PM in ensuring security officer qualifications are updated by coordinating applicable training or gathering qualification requirements
- Providing the PM with regular input on PSO performance, referring any disciplinary actions to PM for disposition; Ensuring the safety of the security force by complying with company safety policies and procedures; Ensuring timely completion of timesheets, Deltek and, 139 s; Promoting company's values of integrity, fairness, teamwork, diversity, high ethical standards, and genuine care for co-workers visitors and customers
- US Citizen
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess applicable state security licenses. Not possess any criminal felony record. Drug Free. Be a current armed PSO working on the contract
- Must be in good standing; Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in field supervision with law enforcement or security services.
- Must possess a DHS suitability; New Jersey concealed carry permit or retired NJ Law Enforcement Officer Permit to Carry a Handgun
- Minimum 3 years security experience within the past 5 years or 3 years military or National Guard, active duty or reserves; Prior DHS contract PSO experience preferred
- Possess a valid automobile driver's license; possess a high school diploma or equivalent; Pass a medical evaluation, drug test, and physical fitness test and weapons qualification; Have the applicable security clearances.