Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advantage Case Manager l Excell Private Care Services l OKC, OK
at Ensign Services
1. Intake, Screening & Referral: Establishes intake, screening and referral procedures for information requests about community long-term care options.
Admission: Admits only those consumer determined eligible by DHS.
2. Assessment/Reassessment: Reviews the comprehensive assessment, and/or completes reassessment, as needed, to identify member needs, goal, abilities, resources, and support as the basis for service planning. Completes documentation & submits within specific timeframe.
Member Orientation/Education: Orients and provides on-going education to consumers as needed to empower them as informed and active members.
3. Resource Coordination: Ensures coordination of available community resources and informal support, for which the member is eligible and/or has needs.
4. Services Plan Development: Submits a comprehensive, written service plan for each member that was developed using the interdisciplinary team process; that establishes service goals to meet identified member needs promote independence, that uses the most effective and cost efficient formal and informal resources, and that clearly defines implementation responsibilities.
5. Supervisory/Management Review: Accepts direction and feedback from the supervisor.
6. Monitoring, Evaluation, and Review: Monitors the delivery of services and evaluates member outcomes and makes revisions as indicated. Follow up on issues timely. Identified suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation, contact APS (Adult Protective Services).
Changes in Service Status: Modifies the service plan based on the status of the member without disruption of services or threat to the consumer’s health and safety.
7. High Risk/Special Needs Members: Use risk-management mechanisms to address high-risk situations and special needs of consumers. Determines and monitors as per HR criteria
8. Documentation: Submitted per policy &/or standards.
9. Emergencies: Reviews and monitors direct services provider emergency procedures to protect the health and safety of the member. Makes appropriate referrals as needed.
Collaboration: Collaborates with appropriate medical Personnel regarding medically complex consumers.
10. Confidentiality: Ensures confidentiality according to all relevant laws and regulations.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.