Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Excell Private Care Services | Oklahoma City, OK
at Ensign Services
* Re-evaluate the client’s needs and progress on a regular basis
* Monitor vitals
* Observe, assess, and document client visits
* Update patient records
* Notify the office administration of change(s) in the patient’s condition or environment
* Fill medi planner and coordinate refills
* Provide patient foot care
* Adhere to state regulations and company policies
* Exhibit sensitivity for the needs of others, a professional manner, and a positive attitude
* Demonstrate the company’s culture and express the highest standards of integrity, excellent follow through and consistency, and exceptional customer service and client satisfaction
* Graduation from an approved school of Practical Nursing
* Possession of a current license of Practical Nursing in the State of Oklahoma
* Minimum of one year of experience as an LPN, preferred
* Passionate about serving in the Home Care Industry
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.